the days.
I've been pretty busy for the past few days coz my time was occupied with different things to be done everyday.

Putting the rest of the days aside, I went for a (sort of) movie marathon on Saturday. haha. Went to the salon to trim my hair in the morning after breakfast and headed to Summit's cinema with sis after that. We watched The Karate Kid. That movie was quite nice, but I slept for a very short while (about 10 mins?) in the middle of the show coz I was really really sleepy. I had barely 6 hours of sleep the night before! And that makes me wonder how am I gonna stay awake for classes when college starts! hahaha I shall worry about that when the time comes =p

Later at night (around 9 plus) , Sis, Dee, Fraveen and I watched Toy Story 3 in 3D. I personally didn't like watching the movie in 3D coz it doesn't feel good, and doesn't look good either. But I gotta say that the movie was quite sad!!! Not as a whole, but merely the ending. As the owners of about..30 toys each, my sis and I were in tears while watching the ending of the movie. It kept me thinking how would it be if there's one day that I got to bid goodbye to my toys coz all of them have been sleeping by my side for years and I love them very very much!

Okay so to all friends of mine who're reading this, please do not buy me toys as any form of gifts in future. haha more toys = extra sadness (in future) . Okay whatever, the more I type, the more i'll start thinking. So i'll stop typing about Toy Story! haha.

By the way, I created a new email address today and it's currently my active email address for facebook and twitter. I've sent out requests to add friends on msn using that email add but I think most of you haven't received the notification yet? I've no idea why is this happening coz I sent the requests all at once to everyone in my previous msn list. So to those of you who didn't receive the request, then just add my new email address. It's stated on my previous msn's nick. thank you!! But for the time being, i'll continue using the old email address on msn until most of the people approve my request :)

Ending the post with P365s :D





Do you realise something in this picture? My sis' forefinger blocked nikki's left eye, my right eye, nose and lips. You can form a new face by combining the parts of our faces (which can be seen in this picture) together! Coincidence. haha


The perfect shot :D




I likeeee! ♥

0 Responses