the start of a new beginning.
The title says it all. I'm currently going through the last day of my long holidays (to me, weekends are not considered as holidays). Orientation for college starts tomorrow and that marks the beginning of something new for me - the college life. I'm feeling neutral about it, neither too excited nor anxious.

I remember when I was way younger, I used to think about things like.."Can I go to work without studying BUT have all the knowledge needed to do my job?" or "Can I don't study or work but do anything else I want to (like..playing throughout my whole life?) ". hahaha yes, those are the naive and stupid thinking of a small little girl. But I do believe that i'm not the only one who thought of that! hahaha be honest to yourself okay :P

So yeah, coming back to college. I told myself and my sis that i'm going to slack for the whole day today since it's my very last day lazing at home for the whole day during a weekday before college starts. And yes, I really did that. It felt so surreal that I'd actually been through 7 months of holidays. I really didn't feel that it was THAT long afterall, although it sounds pretty long. But i'm satisfied with the long rest I had and i'm trying quite hard to get myself prepared for college, though I don't really think that i'm succeeding in doing that (HAHAHA!). I just remembered that I haven't even bought the textbooks needed. That reflects how 'prepared' am I for the new...phase of my education.

Anyway, orientation starts tomorrow and i'm still going to meet quite a few friends (from U8) there I suppose? More updates after that :)




A new batch of pictures for P365! The pictures were taken when I went over to Nikki's house for a baking session and a movie date :D


0 Responses