more updates!
Here're another 10 pictures for P365. There're 7 more that are not posted yet. Will do that in the next post :)


Taken when we went to pyramid for a movie with Cynthia and Leanne :D






at U8's carnival!



Went to Old Town after the carnival. And Nikki fetched a few of us there!!





Quite a number of us turned up at SMK USJ 8's carnival last saturday! Most of the ex-students who turned up were from my batch though. It was great to meet so many of them again :D. I spent most of the time there with Leanne and Nikki. Then a super big bunch of us went to Taipan's Old Town for lunch! I think there were about more than 15 of us there and we occupied 3 tables. hahaha




Leanne, Nikki and I! :D


Leanne and I with Jue Wern. She's a cute little bunny :))

Other than that, i've been pretty busy with college. I spend averagely about 9 hours in college daily, but of course not attending class all the time. I've quite long breaks in between for certain days :).

Okay let me introduce my classmates to all of you! hahhaa not the individual introduction kind of thing, but just an overview of most of us in the class :D. Our physics lecturer is currently on leave so we had our lab class today without him around. While waiting for the lab attendant to prepare the apparatus needed for us to do the experiment, we went in to another classroom opposite the lab for fun. Or rather, for the air-cond, coz the corridors are not air-conditioned.

All the guys in the class. There's a stark contrast between the number of guys and girls in my class!

Only 6 girls in my class take Physics (including myself) ! There're another 4 girls who didn't take Physics and that makes up to 10 girls in my class, in contrast with 20 guys in the class. Okay anyway, none of us were looking into the camera in this picture because Calvin captured the
photo before he reached the third count. haha so it's all thanks to him! It's not our fault =p
0 Responses