a big hello!
Hi everyone! I finally don't feel lazy to update my blog. hahaha. I actually wanted to update it 2 days ago, but not after realising that my laptop's card reader isn't working anymore. It was so frustrating as I wanted to upload the pictures I took with my friends. Okay so whatever, I still don't have the pictures in my computer now :(. I desperately need an external card reader!

Anyway, college officially started yesterday. Nothing much about it coz we haven't started studying, except for those who took Biology. I'll be having a long long day at college tomorrow with a dreadfully long break - 4 hours long. I've no books right now and I guess i'll most likely spend most of the time during the break in front of the computer hahaha. That's about it. More updates when the time comes :)


look at her super dirty hand!!!





It's already 201 days since we started this P365 thingy! But I think the both of us look quite dead in this picture hahahh. People with small eyes have the greater tendency to look more dead/tired compared to those with big eyes! LOL
0 Responses