today !
Hello peopleee! Sorry for the lack of updates. I was pretty busy lately, not with college, but busy falling sick instead. I've been unwell for the whole week last week. I was down with headache, body aches, fever and cough. I guess that's what it takes to adapt to a new routine. I've been to the clinic 4 times in a month and that's so not fun! Just imagine having need to eat medicine as your after-meal dessert for every single meal for a whole week. That's so gross. I had it for about 2 weeks in a month's time. And each time, I had to take about 10 tablets and that makes up to 300+ tablets in total !

Okay, but whatever, i'm fine now and thankfully I did not miss out too much (in studies) after skipping college for 2 and a half days. The half day was because I went to college in the morning but couldn't bear with my condition half way through the day so I went home earlier.

Anyway, today is the 13th day since I last updated my blog and apparently, i'm supposed to post 13 new pictures for P365. Unfortunately, I don't have as many pictures to post as of now, so here're just a few pictures I can post right now. I'm yet to post up the photos taken using my camera as my laptop's memory card reader died on me (as mentioned previously) and I haven't bought an external card reader yet.


=p




Okay back to my blog entry's title! hahaha I didn't specifically do anything today that made it the headline on my blog (for the day) , but it's a special day to me for some reasons. And happy things just tend to happen today too! That made my day even happier and made me a little more hyped up today. hahhaa don't ask why, I'm just sharing my joy in an indirect way :D. Just feel happy for me and i'll be happy for that !


0 Responses