P365s!
Haven't been posting pictures for P365 for the past few days coz I was busy sorting the pics taken at Penang and spent my morning and evening outside yesterday. So here're the pictures! :D




yes, it's clear that this picture was cropped. haha





I've no idea if i'll ever dare to try wearing full-frame specs! Still don't have the courage to change my specs yet. hehe


As mentioned above, I spent my morning and evening outside yesterday. It was in fact quite a last minute decision to go out. Cynthia came over to fetch me in the morning and we headed to IOI Mall. I couldn't recall when was the last time I went there, maybe...about 6 years back? haha. We bought quite a few things there but it took us slightly more than an hour to finish walking around the whole mall.


Then Cynthia suddenly thought of asking other friends out for a drink. So we called Sonya and then texted Leanne and Ee Leen to ask them out too. Pei Wen was working so she didn't join us. We met up at Taipan's Pappa Rich and spent more than 2 hours there talking about almost anything. But oh well, girls are the best when it comes to gossiping. So no doubt, we did that too. haha!
0 Responses