'holidays'
The mid-term school holiday has begun! Yes, I've been on holidays since..last December, and i still am. But normal school holidays (and college semester holidays) do affect me in a way! Like..my friends would be free to hang out with me. hahaha coz usually when I have holidays, they don't! and so i would eventually end up holiday-ing alone at home.


haha okay anyway, I read something very interesting (at least to me) on Nikki's blog just now! Apparently, there is really something called Project 365 (P365). It didn't exist because Nikki and I started it, but instead, it existed years back. hahahaa and we naively thought of it and started it unknowingly. But we changed the way of carrying out this project though! okay anyway, just in case anyone of you is interested in knowing what the real Project 365 is, visit this link [ http://www.p365.org/ ] or simply google 'Project 365' or 'P365'.

here're a few pictures taken when we baked fruit tarts together! :D


in the kitchennn.



we used to take pictures like this when my hair was still very straight and.. soft enough to do that. hahaha






As i've mentioned above, it's nice when my friends have holidays! Cynthia had holidays for a week (if i'm not mistaken) and we went out together with Leanne on Thursday :). Had a great time chatting about..so many things! hahhaha and missing those times in our classroom back in Form 5, at Leanne's seat under the fan! hahaha we loved that place so much! Not because Leanne sits there, but because of the fan LOL.

Photos taken by Leanne and I at Secret Recipe. Haven't gotten the pictures from Cynthia yet! hahha





:D!

oh and before i forget about something, let me type it out first. hahaha. I chatted with Nikki yesterday night after so long of not chatting with her online since she was having exams for the past 3 weeks. And then..due to some reasons, nikki came out with an equation.

This was the equation :

BAD + BAD = GOOD

Anyone agree that it's true? hahaha ok keep reading and you might reconsider your answer if you said no just now.

After Nikki typed that equation, then something struck my mind.

BAD = negative ( - )
GOOD = positive ( + )

and from what we learn in Mathematics,

negative ( - ) times negative ( - ) = positive (+)

So...it's still true in a way after modifying it! hahahha we're so lame and we just couldn't stop being lame. It's just us :D
0 Responses