another video!

my current msn display picture! :D




Here's another video featuring wilson! hahhaa this is funny (at least to Cynthia and I) ! Okay let me explain a little bit before you start watching the video.

It was recorded during one of those days after we had an English lesson with Pn. Bachan and she happen to revise about a short story, The Lotus Eater. I'm not sure if all of you know or still remember the story, but just in case if you don't, read the synopsis here.

So yeah, Wilson (in the story) tried to commit suicide but he didn't succeed. Cynthia and I couldn't really remember what happened that made me record this video but maybe Wilson(the real Wilson we know) remembers lol. According to Cynthia, it was because Wilson (the real one) turned behind [I sat behind him in the class last time] and teased me after the English lesson for I don't know why and I, in turn, said "nobody is gonna be sad for you if you kill yourself". Something like that. Okay that's all i'm gonna explain. Watch the video to see how 'sad' Wilson is! hahaha

[ note : I was the one asking him questions in the video, and the other voice towards the end of the video belongs to Cynthia. And pardon the disturbances from Farouq and Kar Chun hahaha ]

0 Responses