a day out!
My day was very well-spent yesterday. haha unlike any other weekdays, I went out and was away from my beloved laptop from the morning till evening. Went to Pyramid with Nikki. Mom dropped sis at Monash and sent the both of us to Pyramid after that.

AND..we finally watched a movie together after so long of wanting to do that. I think it has been years since we watched a movie together in the cinema. If i'm not mistaken, the last movie we watched together was Ghost Rider. I remember we shared a jacket (i think) and used it to cover our eyes whenever necessary hahaha. Okay anyway, we watched Letters to Juliet yesterday! Nikki told me about it since..she saw the trailer. So we thought of watching it yesterday despite wanting to watch a few other movies as well. Oh and we each got a cup of sweet corn with EXTRA BUTTER before getting into the cinema. hahaha but the one in Genting was still better. More buttery (and more fattening).

Overall, the movie was quite nice and the story got better after..a quarter of the movie shown? It was an interesting love story with humour.

Sis joined us after our movie and we had lunch together..we walked till around 5.30, and Nikki's parents fetched us back after work. It was so fun to laugh and gossip with nikki ykk (HAHA nikki, i just thought of it) again after so long! :D

us at Zanmai and we happen to get the table in front of the mirror :D



a closer view, taken when nikki's mouth was full HAHA



A waiter came to us and told us to fill in the feedback card or something like that and we left the job to Nikki hahaha. I can't remember what she wrote exactly but it was funny. just very funny!


Ate ice-cream at Kindori at 4pm! hahaha I was the one who set the time and that is why I can remember it so clearly! =p


the only perfect shot with 3 of us in it, after many many failed attempts coz we were sitting on different levels so it was difficult to fit everyone in it. haha and Nikki almost had a leg cramp after she stood up from the hand rest of my seat!



Sis ransacking my bag to check if I kept her headband in my bag!

a new batch of pictures for P365 :)






We're finally going out not with our usual attire - shirt and shorts!



i like this picture! :D
0 Responses