finally !
I love this picture too! wanted to make it my msn display picture but encountered some problems while doing that and so I didn't use this picture :)

Okay, and finally i'm going for holidays tomorrow! It's one of the very few holidays I had during my 7 months break, which the other 2 were the trip to Genting and another trip to Malacca, both in last December. Gonna depart to Penang tomorrow morning. Was supposed to go there last year end but didn't manage to make it although the hotel rooms were already booked by then. Last minute cancellation =/.

Oh but whatever, hahaha i'm going there tomorrow, and to the same hotel we booked last year! And so, there'll be no updates on my blog for the next 3 days till i come back but i'll be tweeting (provided the hotel's wifi is working! hahaha) ! So maybe you guys can follow me on twitter to see what have I been up with in Penang. Till then ! :D
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    wow.. i'm very

    enjoy reading your post. great.