.updates =).
hahahha hi everyone~!


here i am, to update my blog again. hahaha.


okay let's start from...the day after my previous blog post. and that was..tuesday. =)


had no exams on tuesday and we just went to school to chat, play, have fun and feel happy :D. i skipped tuition on tuesday night too..lol my laziness was activated at that very moment when my mum asked if i'm going for chemistry tuition that night or not. so yeah, i end up spending my night i front of the computer and my very well loved bio book =p.


and on wednesday, our gerak gempur (haha i actually prefer calling it the second trial) finally started..it started off with bio paper 1 and 2..those 2 papers were fine. nothing much to comment about. but i slept for about 30 mins after completing and checking my bio paper 1. felt really refreshed after that 30 minutes nap =p. AND THEN, on wednesday, i also got to know that mr. suben (my chem tuition teacher) was down with chicken pox! i was like..thankfully i didnt go for tuition on tuesday. who knows if he actually got the virus before tuesday..haha so i made the right choice not to go for tuition! and at night, it was an online + studying time. had my laptop in front of me and my chemistry book on my lap. but the attention was obviously on the laptop xD.

thursday! hahaha. nothing much in the afternoon besides going online and watching tv..why? coz i've got no exams on friday (today)! but i went out at night..went to pyramid and had dinner at shogun..reached there at about 7.30pm with sis, mum and mum's friends. but sis and i sat at a different place. lol. ate really a lot and we decided to leave at 8 something, and that was when we really can't stuff anything in our stomach anymore. we went walking around everywhere in pyramid..and while walking, i was telling my sis that i'm gonna explode soon. not from any possible ways of excretion, but directly from my stomach! xD. sounds pretty disgusting yeah? haha but i was really bloated. lol. so we continued walking and walking...went to few shops and tried clothes as well..haha..and i end up thinking abt something interesting to do!

i told my sis to find a few pieces of clothes (we were emphasising on dresses anyway) that i usually won't/don't try and let me try them on. and i did the same for her too. hahaha. but while trying, my mum called and told us to meet up with her and her friends in 10 minutes time. so i only managed to try 2 different dresses. =p.


sis and i. i looked rather fat in that dress! that type of dress was just..not to my liking.



haha and this is better! :D

hahaha aren't we loving~! xD.



0 Responses