.
hello peopleee! :D

just a short note and update for everyone. lol i finally found a very very useful way to spend my holiday this week! i'm shifting! hahaha not shifting home, but shifting my room. lol my sis and i have been sleeping in the smallest room in our apartment for almost 8 years. and i dont know what suddenly struck my sis' mind to think of shifting to another bigger room (that's the existing so-called store room now). she told me about it last week. and since that i'm so free at home for the whole week, we've decided to shift into our new room by this week!

we went out to buy paints and super large bags to store our things and empty the cupboards. haha why am i so free to blog now while my dad is super busy packing his stuffs? because i'm literally done packing my stuffs! it took me about 3 hours to pack all my things just from that room. and a corner of the house is already occupied with my things. lol pics will be up soon. probably after i'm really really done shifting into that room. =)

today is a really tiring day. it's like after 3 days straight of facing the computer for more than 10 hours daily, i didnt even get enough rest yet, and i had to start packing my stuffs..i'm feeling really tired, but excited at the same time as we can finally have a bigger room!

and tomorrow will be the day to paint my new room! hahhaa. and i'll be the one doing all the painting of the room as my sis will be in the college in the morning and studying like crazy when she comes home. not that my exams are not coming soon, but i prefer occupying my 1 week holiday with something other than studying. =p
0 Responses