.birthday celebration
[note : ignore the time and date of this post stated in my blog. haha i drafted this post yesterday and so, it was yesterday's date and time. i just posted this on monday (21st of sept) at 4 something in the evening =p ]

just celebrated my birthday with my family just now. it was a really advanced birthday celebration. =).

it was the usual birthday party that we (the grandchildren here in seremban) have anually. all (or at least most) of the aunties and uncles and cousins will gather and celebrate the birthday girl's/boy's birthday. in fact, most of us live under the same roof over the weekends :)

we had the usual meal with lots of food prepared by my mum. and me, receiving the presents and angpows from my aunties, uncles, cousins and parents =) oh and my sister!

okay, pictures' time =)




mum and the maid busy cooking in the kitchen...

while i was there busy disturbing the maid when she was busy cutting the watermelon! xD



1) sis and i in the computer room.. 2) myself with my (aunt's) beloved hula hoop =D


me, attempting to scare my aunt frm the back! xD

my grandmas! :D

some of the prepared food! :D all those seen in this pic are have very very high calorific values and fats! hahaa

the fish pond in my grandma's house! my uncle spends most of his time at home over here! hahhaa.


a random shot =p. this pic was rotated wrongly. hahaha.

a failed macro shot xD

some...ermm..woody stem surrounding one of the plants in the house compound. i personally love this pic =)

hahaha i can't help it. i was too bored! xD

getting in the hall to get some air-cond after being under the sun before that.


my youngest aunt and i! :)

uncle meng and aunt yee foon =)

sis and i, being the very normal us =p

and the quite abnormal me! LOL

some of them having their meal...




deevia and i! hahaha i love herrrr :)



my birthday cake! - chocolate chip walnut from secret recipe =)

the usual 4 of us - dee, fraveen, myself, and sis =)

dee and i

sis and i :) hahhaa don't our clothings look alike?! xD

my family =)

dee, showing her caring-ness. hahhaaha. no la, my grandma had difficulties eating it. lol so dee was just helping her =p

dee and i again! :D


and now with fraveen as well ..

fraveen and i. hahaha my hair looked so messy xD.

and us again! haha.



anyway, i foresee that my next birthday celebration with my family will be different, with the absence of Dee. she's leaving to US in about 2 weeks time and she'll be studying in the boarding school over there (can't remember the name of the school). i'm gonna miss her so so much. stay tuned for a special blog post dedicated to her =)

oh oh before i forget (haha it's not like i'll forget actually xD ), i've got to say that i've received one of the best birthday gifts this year on saturday night! actually it wasn't even a gift, but it was a verbal information (and also surprise!) from Lincole and i was extremely delighted upon hearing that from her! there was a fans gathering with Jesseca Liu on saturday night and of course, it was held in SG. so there's no way that i could actually attend, although i really wanted to.


after the gathering was over, Lincole came online and told me that Jess said that she still remembers me! hahaha that may sound quite...normal to anyone of you reading this blog post, but it isn't to me! =p. hahaha but about how she said that, i shall keep it to Jess, Lincole and I only. =). thanks so much, Lincole! :)

that's all for now. will be going home soon! hahahha i've been stuck in seremban for the past 2 days. lolll. really miss my bed very muchhhh :)
0 Responses