.birthday celebration 3
[note : sorry, the pics are not arranged chronologically]

hahaa this is my third blog post about my birthday celebration this year! lol i missed out one anyway. i went out with my parents and sis for dinner last friday to sort of celebrate my bday too. but i dont think we took any pics. so yeah, nothing to blog about it :)

and now, i would like to thank my bunch of lovely friends for the surprise just now! :) i feel really grateful to have you guys as my friends and i really appreciate everything you all have done for me! thanks nikki, leanne, eeleen, eric, shaun and wilson! and all those who helped to plan this surprise thingy! sorry i dont know who else were involved!

pictures belowww! :D



the super big birthday banner from them. lol it was made up of 3 manilla cardboards. :D thanks so much! :)

okay, and the pictures below are some of the presents i've received from my dear friends =) thanks! :D
this is from cynthia =)


the sheep is from peiwen while the top is from eeleen!


this is from my darling nikki! thanks fr EVERYTHING. =D


some pics taken just now...more pics from leanne and eeleen's cam! view their blogs for more pics =)
nikki and i :)




leanne and i!





limeeleen and i :D






me and the 3 guys who came


limeeleeeeennn



nikki yeo.


leanne's sexy butt! LOL

okay, the playful look of hers. =p


themmm =)

nikki, myself and leen. haha we took this after the rest of them left =)


okay, back to the pics of some other presents i've received! :)


a bag from parents and sis! i'm loving it! :D



hahaha! no this isn't a present! LOL i was refreshing Jesseca's blog a few days back and spotted her blog count. 290909 =)!


can u see what was she doingggg??


spot that A4 sized paper!



andddddd...


-








-




-








-












ta daaaaaa!
hahahaa she was writing this! :D
LOL thanks Lincole so so much for getting this for me =). yes, like what you've said, i was over the moon when i received this from you! lol.



thanks everyone for the wishes and gifts =). haha let's see if i'll be that free to type out the name of everyone who wished me :) more updates soon! :D


and lastly, I'M FINALLY 17!!!!
0 Responses