.birthday celebration 2
had dinner for my birthday with my bunch of lovely girls just now! we had our meal at Station 1 Cafe at Taipan. hahhaa we had our dinner filled with laughter, fun, joy, and happiness! =)




nikki, me, cynthia. look at my fat face when i take pictures like thatttt.

leen, myself and pei wen. again with my fat face. LOL. leanne wasn't in any of the pics above as she arrived late. lol

cynthia and i :D
eeleen and i! :)



hahaa this was cute!




pei wen and i!





nikki and i =)






my apple lemonade. lol the taste was fine to me. but eeleen said that it tasted like detergent! xD




nikki's HAPPINESS. hahaha the drink's name is Happiness. lol



my XO fried rice! it tastes quite good! :) ANDDD! do you feel that it has the mickey mouse shape?!?! hahahaha



our table. pardon me for the bad skills. haha i just stretched my hand outwards to take this shot. lol i was too lazy to stand up. =p



leanne's gluttonous look!



and this is eeleen's! LOL



3 hands from 3 diff people. and guess what were they doing! LOL..they were...


-




-







-






cutting the corns out from its stem(is it stem? hahahhaa)! LOL.


eeleen and leanneeeee




group pic! :D



another one =)






look at leanne! hahahaa she said it looked as if she pasted her head there.



okay my fat face again. hahaha can u see what were they trying to do?



we met wan sam (hahaha i prefer calling her ah foo! ) and my ah lui (tasha) there! went over to their table and took pic with them :)


leanne and i! hhahaa i knew her for so so so so so long alreadyyy. we've been studying in the same class since tadika..and that's like..12 years! a friend of mine for more than a decade! hahaha


us again :)


thanks girls for spending time with me tonight. really appreciate it. and thanks for the meal! =)


that's all for now! more posts to come soon as there're more things to look forward to! :)
0 Responses