updates !
It has been quite a while since my last update. I haven't been very busy, nor very free either. Life's okay, with some ups and downs in between. haha I think the way I type made me sound like I haven't been updating for months or so.

I'm still having the same routine everyday, spending my time doing the same thing again and again. Homework, quizzes, tests - the 3 main things i've been engaged with for the past weeks. But life is still fun! :P

Anyway, we went to Sonya's house last night to give her a mini surprise for her birthday! We did exactly the same thing last year, where the all of us hid in her house's kitchen and waited for her to go to the kitchen (of course with her parents' help =p ) . The only difference is that we did it at night this time round :)


us with the birthday girl! :)


oh and I haven't been posting pics for P365 coz I couldnt find for pics to post! I haven't met Nikki for ages!!! :(

But anyway, I spent some time checking the folders in my laptop thoroughly just now and I found quite a few pics of us taken last time. So these pics will make do for now ;)


I still remember this was taken at Taipan's Hypermedia when we went to study there last time :D







The one on the left was taken during one of the Photography Club's general meeting while the one on the right was during the blood donation campaign I organised at Subang Parade last year :)



When we stayed back for Photography Club meeting :D





0 Responses