my 18th birthday celebration with family :)
Like i've mentioned previously, I'd never failed to celebrate my birthday in my hometown before and so I celebrated my birthday there with my family and relatives on last Sunday. We had the celebration during lunch instead of the usual Saturday dinner :D


Chocolate Mud Cake from Secret Recipe. It's so rich in chocolateee :D






Okay and this is by far the best ice kacang i've ever had in my 18 years of life before! No other ice kacang (at least to me) could defeat this :D. You guys must try this if you happen to be at Seremban for anything ;)




With aunt and sis :)




And my fav jellies :DD


With Dee and Fraveen :)







More pictures here : click

---

back to P365 :DD



The one on the left was taken during last year's Prefects' Annual Dinner while the one on the right was taken during my Graduation Day :)



0 Responses