Happy Halloween!
It's Halloween today! Have fun splatting layers of make-up on your faces to scare people around you :D

Anyway, there was a Halloween Night event held in my college a few days back, jointly organised by the Pre-U and AUP clubs. It was fun ! Most of my classmates were involved in organising this event and quite a few of us were there to help out too. There were a few performances and among all, I love the performance by the drama club the most! I recorded the video of that drama but it's gonna take quite a while for me to convert all the video clips and combine them. Gimme some time and the link shall be up in a while (probably few days or so..) :)

I had my third 'hand' with me throughout the night but I think not many people were disgusted by my pretty hand. hahaha meet my third hand in the picture below :DD



Quite bloody, isn't it? I think it complements my pinkish-red fingernails and my red handphone ! hahaha


Pictures taken with my inti classmates in JUS1 and JUA1 :D


More pictures !! Click to enlarge the picture to see it more clearly ;)


A few photos of the more abnormal faces ! haha Jason (the one in the middle) won the Best Dressed Male! He looked scary in every angle on that night! loll

That's all about the Halloween event. For more pictures, please visit this link.

Moving on to the 10 pictures for P365 :D


Here's a new batch of pictures taken during Sonya's birthday celebration at Pyramid :D












Spot our new rings!! They didn't come in a pair but our eyes landed on the same design so we bought them together :D
0 Responses