my blessed 18th :)
The day came, and had passed. I'm officially 18 years old now :)

Had a few birthday celebrations with my dear friends and classmates. And the first ever birthday celebration this year was with my usual bunch of lovely friends ! I don't think there's a need to mention who they are, coz they're the familiar faces on my blog :D

Okay so I had my first birthday celebration on the 26th of September, which was a Sunday. We were supposed to meet up at Court 8's bbq pit for a potluck gathering cum lantern festival celebration, but it turned out to be a birthday surprise for me at the end of the day.





They were smart enough to think of a prank which I could totally fall into, without doubting. Okay we can put it this way, it was a prank in a way, and could also be considered as a surprise in another way. Anyhow, I trusted their 'drama' too much that I actually cried upon learning the truth. What did they do? They actually made me witness Nikki and Eric quarrel (for a very very long time!!) and they expected me to scold Eric on Nikki's behalf. But that didn't happen coz of some reasons. hahaha. But I literally trusted the quarreling part. They actually had scripts and rehearsed for the prank. They succeeded and I cried. It was a mixture of tears of joy and shock and the same time.

I didn't even get to take a picture of the birthday cake they bought for me coz I was crying so badly, that I couldn't stop my tears from rolling off my cheeks. And I'll never forget what they did! Eric Lee and Nikki Yeo, you both better not quarrel in real life okay. Or even if you both are really quarreling, I don't think I'd believe it anymore! hahahha


The birthday card/board they did for me! I heard that it took them an hour or so to form the words using candle wax. Thank you so much :)



Their messages for me :)


The whole bunch of us! But Shaun wasn't there with us though.

That was about the surprise birthday party, and next, it's the birthday celebration with them. We went to Station One (Taipan) on the 28th for dinner. It was quite a short one, coz a few of them needed to go home early as they were having tests, trials etc. And we weren't supposed to go to Station One. But just that those few restaurants we thought of going to were closed on that day :(

So yeah, we ended up at Station One. I celebrated my birthday there with them last year too :D


with the girls :D



and the guys :). Vicky wasn't there yet when we took the pics!!



all of us (except vicky) :D

Next, it's a birthday surprise from my dear classmates on my birthday. It was very nice and thoughtful of them to do such a thing for someone they knew about...3 months ago? And they actually walked under the heavy rain just to get a cake for me. Oh and I don't think I've told any of them before that I love strawberries, but they coincidentally bought a strawberry cake for me! Thank you! :)



The cake they bought :)



A group picture. Some were missing in this picture, but I wont forget them :D

I met up with Lincole in the evening on the same day and we had a great chat! hahaha thanks for the drink and the ride! :D

That's about the birthday celebrations I had so far! Will be celebrating my birthday once more this weekend at Seremban. hahaha i've never failed to celebrate any of my birthdays there before. LOL. More updates after that :)

Other than those mentioned above, thank you so much to everyone who wished me (thru SMS, fb, calls, etc), to my classmates from JUA1 for the birthday song, and people who stayed up to wish me for my birthday exactly at 12am. Thanks for keeping me accompanied throughout my day and I really appreciate every single thing you guys have done :). I'm so glad that i'm blessed with great people around me.

---

Here're a few pics of P365 I was supposed to post for the past few days! It's supposed to be until #288 as of today, but I haven't found enough pics and time to edit them yet. Will post them up soon :D








A candid shot! LOL


Oh and there'll be another post for Golden Awards soon too :D. That was one of the most memorable days I had thus far in my life.
0 Responses