Golden Awards !
I know this is a long-overdue post but it's a must-post thing! I shall type a proper introduction for this blog post. hahaha

I went for the Golden Awards ceremony on 25th of September and it was held at Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC). The main reason I attended that event was to meet Jesseca. I was looking forward to this event since...months back when I got to know about it! Looked forward to it even more when I got to know that Jess was nominated under the Best Actress category. And I was telling myself that I must be able to get the tickets after Jess confirmed her attendance for this award ceremony. Lots of thanks to Tasha for helping me to get the tickets :D

And so, I got to meet Jesseca again! It was my second time meeting her, after the first which was during her drama's roadshow at KL last year :)

Before I continue typing anything else, here's the first and only picture I took with her thus far :D



I met up with a few others who came all the way from Singapore, JB and one from KL. We went for the red carpet ceremony to cheer for Jess and we were kinda late, but thankfully she appeared after we reached :). Proceeded to the Plenary Hall after that and looked for the best seats we can choose according to the tickets we have. We sat not too far from the stage, but it took us quite some time to spot Jesseca from our seats!

We were the first to start chanting Jesseca's name and also a few other slogans during the advertisement breaks, and everyone else from other fan clubs followed suit after that. I think she got so immuned to it that there wasn't much reactions from her after that. And then one of us thought of shouting "Jesseca, do you love us?" in Chinese, and so we did! hahaha the picture below was her expression when we shouted that :P



oh and one day after the award ceremony, she replied us on facebook and said that she loves us too. It's really nice that she remembered what we shouted and took the initiative to reply us :)

Although she didn't win any official awards on that night but she's always the winner in our hearts :). We went down to her seat to meet her after the event ended (which was after the hosts announced the "thank you for watching" etc. thing coz there was live broadcast on NTV7) and we managed to talk to her for a while, took photos with her and got her to sign on the magazines we brought.


Her reaction upon receiving the card we gave to her :D



I couldn't remember if I was the one talking to her that time or someone else. hahhaa

Signing Lincole's board :)



Jess posing with the magazine I bought for her and also the card we gave her. I like this picture but the lighting was really bad!

A group picture of us who went to support her! Practically all of them came here from SG and JB, except Jack (the guy on my right) and I. It was great to meet all of them for the first time (except Lincole) ! :)


My Jasmine magazine with Jess' new autograph :)

We managed to talk to Jess for a while and she gotta leave not long after that because her assistant told her that she gotta get to the backstage for the post-party celebration or something. I left right after that and the rest stayed back. haha and they managed to catch up with Jess again before she left PICC :) It was then that I received a phone call from Lincole that made me happier than anything! All I can say is that I have the most thoughtful and sweetest idol! She really made my day and that was one of my best birthday gifts ever :)

That's about it, I reached home at about 1am, bathed, and slept with a smile lit on my face :)

Ending the post with a picture for P365 :D

0 Responses