work + fun
As i've mentioned in the previous blog entry, I met up with Cynthia, Leanne and Andrew for breakfast and a mission last thursday. and now...the mission is unveiled! hahaha we went there to make a card for Eric for his birthday.

Here're a few pictures taken by Leanne and I :)

okay this was funny. We came up with a very random idea to put a 'mutated' balloon on the card and so I was drawing lines on the mutated balloon to make it look nicer.


I was occupying the spaces on that paper with the 'happy birthday' greetings. I think Leanne and Andrew wrote most of it as Cynthia and I were busy with the balloons. lol


Cynthia, also filling up the spaces on the paper.


and cutting the balloons LOL.






Andrew and Leanne, also writing on that part of the paper.



and ta daaaa! This was the outcome of the front page of the card. Spot the 'mutated' balloon! hahaha

That's about it. And i missed the birthday celebration last Saturday :(. It has been quite some time since I met that big bunch of people! I think the last time was..about a month ago? We shall hang out again soon :)

My current fb profile picture! hehe I love this picture! oh and it's not edited by the way. I think it looks better like that :D



I love this picture too!




nikki yeooo u look so fair and 'real cute' in this picture! hahaha
0 Responses