happenings.
hello everyone! it has been almost a week since my last update! the picture below would be able to explain why.


i've no idea what went wrong, but my left wrist was in pain last friday and i wasn't able to move my thumb and forefinger painlessly. it just happened miraculously without any reason. i still came online but minimised the need to type. or even if i did type, it was done single-handedly. hahaha quite torturous, isn't it?

Let me recap about what i did last week. I gathered with my usual bunch of friends for a steamboat dinner and we had a great time chatting and eating. cynthia, leanne, peiwen and i had lunch together and watched a movie in the day time too. we watched When In Rome. That movie was quite nice, entertaining enough to keep us awake for slightly more than an hour :D.

Went out with sis on saturday to walk around at pyramid. We were supposed to catch a movie but sis changed her mind. So we went shopping instead. And yes, enduring the pain on my wrist at the same time. Went back to hometown after that. My parents fetched me to a chinese traditional clinic, intending to cure the pain on my wrist, but unfortunately, the shop wasn't open coz it was labour day. So i went through another day in pain. Finally got my hand massaged and bandaged on sunday and it stunk very badly!

okay i guess that's all about what happened last week. moving on to P365 now! :)



prefects' annual dinner 2008 :)

at nikki's house before i went for leo forum! i went there for fun and also to get some things i needed to use when i attend the leo forum. hahaha



taken during one of the days when i went to her house early in the morning and we went out together later on. i still remember it was the first time we walked to the bus stop together (i think eugene was our bodyguard that time) and took bus to pyramid!





at school! :D



WAHHAHA. do we look scary?!?!

okay anyway, i went out again today! went out with cynthia leeeee :D. had a great time talking to her after so long of not gossiping! hahaha and we bought quite a number of things too! she bought everything for herself and everything i bought wasn't for myself, not even one! LOL



:D!
0 Responses