a not-so-friday Friday
It feels like a Saturday today. It isn't the usual Friday whereby I stay at home to repeat my weekday routine, but rather, a very Saturday-ish Friday. haha. It's holidays for everyone today but it wasn't impactful to me at all since I'm on holidays every single day. hahaha.

We woke up pretty late, just like any other Saturdays. Dad brought sis and I out for dim sum breakfast in the morning and it's quite surreal to think that it's Friday today and we're out for breakfast. Mom had some parents-teachers day at her workplace today so she didn't join us for breakfast.

Sis wanted to go to pyramid for shopping to de-stress herself after breakfast and I went with her. Yes, she had fun de-stressing by splurging and I joined her to 'de-stress' too. Don't ask me what am I stressed about coz i've no idea as well. It's just an excuse for me to spend hehehe. We bought many many things and everything we bought were solely for ourselves. It was so...satisfying. My sis could even tell me something like this "I want to spend until there's no money left in my purse". I couldn't recall what I replied to her desire but I think I told her to go ahead. lol.

And we really spent until we had almost no money left in our purses. hahaha it was just so fun to pamper ourselves but not so fun if we were to count how much we actually spent. So i'm not gonna calculate hahahah.

I think we spent about 5 hours there and headed home at around 3pm since sis wanted to get home to study (but in the end, she spent the time sleeping instead). Dad, sis and I slept while waiting for mom to get home and by the time we woke up, it's dinner time already and we went out for dinner. Back home by 9 something just now and i'm literally tired despite taking a nap before dinner.

I just gotta say again that it doesn't feel like a Friday today hahaha. that's about everything I did today..it's time to rest my hands now :D

ending the post with pictures for P365 :)

I used the same effect for this picture, just like the one for #158. It looks the best with this effect though.


while waiting for my sis to try out some clothes...


I think I accidentally blurred our faces! hahaha but i'm too lazy to re-edit and reupload the photo again so it'll remain as it is now =p


0 Responses