the days and the routines
firstly, here're the pictures for P365!


Initially, I was actually texting. And then, I realised that she was taking pictures so actually i posed to let her take a picture of us. In fact, i'd already sent the message when she took the picture LOL.




We took this picture because nikki said "I realised that we seldom take horizontal pictures of ourselves" ! hahaha there's another version of this picture taken using her camera too :)

-

I started feeling really bored (of my extraordinarily long holidays) recently and that actually made me spare some time thinking how I went through the past 5 months, doing almost the same thing everyday without feeling sick of the routine. I did ask myself why didn't I choose to enter college in March (for the March intake) instead of the one in July. Then I remember telling others the reason why I didn't want to start studying so soon when they asked about it. I said I won't want to start doing something (in this case, it's studying) when i'm not fully prepared for it. So yeah, after that, I started telling myself that I can slack for another month or so and I got to be mentally-prepared for college very soon after that. haha sounds quite serious, doesn't it? I'm not looking forward to it, but i'm not dreading it to come by at the same time.

Anyway, I think my English has been deproving quite a bit since I left school as I didn't need to write/type in proper English for the past 5 months. But to think about it, I wouldn't need to take english language as a subject when I go to college so I actually have no idea what can I do to improve it. On second thought, it's a good thing that i'm not going to learn english anymore because I never liked writing essays and never liked my english to be tested coz i'm not good at it.

Haha everything I typed above were just some random thoughts that came across my mind when I started typing..and just to fill up some of my free time by typing. hahaha. Now that New Beginnings (a Singapore chinese drama) has ended, i've no other dramas to catch online everyday and i'll be even more unoccupied. Yet, I haven't really thought of anything else to do. I still got to wait for about 1-2 weeks for my L license to be issued and so there'll be no driving lessons yet. How am I going to go through the upcoming boring days? Any dramas to recommend or any other ideas about other things to be done to fill up my time?
0 Responses