time
The past few days have been pretty fine and I somewhat managed to keep myself occupied everyday. Of course not all the time, but at least, part of it. I've been watching the Thomas and Uber Cup for the whole week and there were quite a number of teeth-gritting matches. Anyway, fellow Malaysian shuttlers shall practice harder and play better in the next one :). Andddd, I was so happy that Korea won the Uber cup!! hahaha i was too excited to see the Chinese players' and coaches' expressions when they lost! =p

Anyway, we celebrated my sis' birthday in Seremban on Saturday. It was just a normal celebration with lots of food, and they're all very fattening!! haha and my sis refused to take pictures for I don't know why so there're no pictures. oh but she did take a picture with Fraveen and I in the computer room after that. hahaha


The three of us. Lacking dee in this pic!! haha she'll be back in Juneee :D

My parents, sis and I went out for a meal yesterday, which was sis' exact birthday. We met up with sis at Pyramid as she was there to celebrate with her friends since late morning. And I was officially the only teenager at home from yesterday onwards! haha i just couldn't stop teasing my sister that she's finally 20, and no longer a teen. I think i've been teasing her about it since..the beginning of this year. I'm just thaaaatttt evil!

Then today, Cynthia, Leanne, Pei Wen and I went back to school to visit the teachers and passed them some little gifts for teacher's day. We went to Old Taste for breakfast before we headed to school and we wrote our messages on the small cards there too. We left Old Taste at about 10.10am, and that was 30 minutes later than scheduled! haha initially, we planned to reach school before recess starts but we ended up reaching school when recess ends. hahaha how inefficient could we be. But nevermind, nobody is gonna punish us when we're late! We're now going back to school as 'guests' and we even need to write our names on the book in the guardhouse! hahaha




a candid shot taken by leanne while we were walking towards the school.


us with Pn Kan! she mistaken Leanne and I for each other again. hahaha it's something she never fails to do since she started teaching us last year. anyway, we didn't manage to take pictures with other teachers as we were busy talking to a few and the rest needed to rush to their classes.


there's a new mural on the wall opposite the canteen! the mouse is sooo cute! hahaha it was the thing that attracted my attention!

That's all about today. The visit to school made me feel that time really flies! It has been about half a year since we left school and the current Form 5s are going to sit for their mid-term examinations tomorrow. That reminds me of us last year, studying for exams, stuffing whatever needed into our brains and pour them out during exams. So much of fun and stress at the same time. hahaha but i wont wanna turn back the time. There's no point of doing that anyway. I'm glad that everything is over and i'm moving on to a new phase in my life :D

Anyway, all the best to the form 4s and 5s who're sitting for their exams tomorrow! haha have fun while battling in the 3-weeks long war! :)






still at forever 21.



at Mr Teppanyaki!






haha our small heads and my sis' big fingers! LOL
0 Responses