i miss my phone T.T
hi people..just wanna inform you all that my phone spoiled..so, expect no replies when you send me sms. or expect your call not to go through coz i'm only having my sim card and not my phone lol. anddd, i dont know how long will the people at sony workshop/factory take to repair my phone. will notify u guys once it's repaired =).

oh noooo. today is friday. yes, F-R-I-D-A-Y. and we got to return to school on tuesdayyy =(. and and trials is gonna go on, again. have not been studying AT ALL ever since holidays started. but then, there's nothing much left to study! no, not that i've studied all, but i just don't know what to study, or where to start. lol. hahaha so books shall come...after school re-opens then! =D. since it's holidays now, i shall let myself really be on holidays and free from books (as if i'm not now xD. lol nvm, just to make myself feel not so guilty hahaha).
0 Responses