.holiday - day 9 & 10.
sunday was fine. haha spent my whole day in front of my laptop screen =). lol i've got no choice actually. ever since my phone spoiled, internet is my only way to contact others. haha.


and todayyy, i spent my whole evening (6 hours to be precise) baking fruit tarts with sis. we started baking once we reached home after leaving seremban at 12 something. this time round, the tarts didnt turn out that successful, due to the quantity of ingredients used. the self-made custard didnt turn out to be that nice. but nonetheless, the tarts still taste great! =D





some of the decorated tarts =)



hahaha i decorated this! =D. lol and my sis said that i used too much of fruits. and so the rest of the tarts have lesser fruits xD


ohh anyway, holidays passed just too fast! really really fast. and in fact, i 'm actually quite amazed that i didnt complain that holidays were boring or stuffs like that. really appreciate this 10 days long holiday to set myself free from books. =D. but now, i'm getting a little worried about sejarah 1 tomorrow. haha have not studied at all during these 10 days of holiday. but well, it's objective paper tomorrow. so yeah, not too dangerous. =p
0 Responses