.holiday - day 1.
hahaha i shall update my blog daily! lol another random side of me. but since it's holidays now and i think i have at least something to go/to do everyday that i can fill my time with, i might as well blog abt what i went/did also!

okay, lets start from day 1! which was...yesterday!

sis and i got ourselves ready and waited for dad to wash up and fetch us to pyramid.


wahahhaa my (my sis' actually. lol ) super duper cute gingerbread man! =D

ahhha sis' version. xD

we reached pyramid at about 11. and i needed to buy my sis a japanese meal, for some reasons. so we went to Zanmai Sushi and had our lunch there. indeed, we ate alot, to the extent that i my stomach doesn't allow me to have my dinner. hahaha but she treated me desserts after that! well, there's always at least a little little space in my stomach for desserts! =p.

us, waiting outside of Zanmai coz the shop wasn't open yet! LOL i mean it wasn't open for business yet but the entrance was open. so we sat at the sofa outside, waiting for it to open. lol we went there at about 12 okay. not super early. xD so we killed our boredom by taking pictures! hahaha there're funnier photos, but too funny to be posted up xD



Zanmai's shop, selling some light snacks and desserts




okay, finally in the restaurant and a waiter somehow ushered us to a table that was located right in front of the mirror!



myself =p


and sis!


and and our soft shell crab sushi! =D haha we ate more than this of course! loll just imagine how much did we eat, until the bill came up to RM60+. haha just the two of us.




my Mango World dessert from Honeymoon! it didnt taste as good as i expected it to be..but it was still fine..

and we went out for movie with deevia and fraveen at night, at Jusco, Seremban 2. Initially, we wanted to watch The Proposal. But it wasn’t available in that cinema..so we decided to watch I Love You, Beth Cooper. BUT THEN, we did not realize that it was 18PL. lol and my petite cousin bro was there with us at the counter, so there’s no way that we could purchase the tickets. We end up watching Aliens In The Attic. Lol we were all in smiles(or rather laughter) when we left the cinema. That movie was so entertaining that we laughed in the cinema for most of the time. To those who’re yet to watch this movie, do watch this movie if u want to. Haha it was a simple and funny movie, only revolving a few characters in the movie =)

no pictures for yesterday night. haha dee just returned from KL for some skin treatment so her face wasn't in a very good condition and so she wasn't keen to take photos with us.

[sorry pei wen, missed out yesterday's movie with u guys! hahaha but i'm not regretting! =p coz it was a horror movie xD ]

next post : birthday celebration with pei wen (just now) =)
0 Responses