merdeka ;)
It's Malaysia's 53rd birthday today! Oh how fast time had passed. I still remember the times we got so crazy during the Merdeka celebrations in school and sang the Merdeka songs together. It was just so fun, whether it was with my classmates or the group of prefects from different classes :D

This year's Merdeka has been pretty quiet (at least for me). In fact, I don't think i've heard of any fireworks yesterday and today. hahah and I personally don't have a habit of watching the National Parade thing on tv so I practically spent the day sleeping and slacking at home. I actually haven't stepped out of home since I returned from college yesterday but it feels good to be at home, doing literally nothing but resting all I want :)




during last year's Prefects' Annual Dinner! :D


1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.