lalalalala
I had a mini shopping spree with Nikki and sis last Saturday! hahaha and Nikki finally bought her bottle of perfume!! We were happy girls shopping for things we wanted :D


I'm gonna start posting the pictures taken on Saturday! :D



:D




in the toilet :P



Anyway, other than that, I finally watched Inception with my classmates last week! Whether or not I find the movie interesting, I dozed off in the cinema. HAHA. The movie was alright, it wasn't boring, but it doesn't de-stress. And it made me think more than I usually would when I watch a movie. So, in other words, it's not a type of movie I would love to watch again.


Okay talking about movies, I realised that I'd missed so many movies! I've no idea why, probably it was because nobody wanted to accompany me to watch, or I was simply unaware of the movies' releases! hahaha
1 Response
  1. Scope Says:

    OMG~?! Toilet oso can take pics... ... LOL!!!