It's August now !
It's the beginning of a new month again!

While I was browsing through the folders in my computer to look for pictures for P365 just now, I chanced upon those pictures taken back in school and I suddenly miss school again. It has been about 8 months since I left school but looking at those pictures just remind me so much of our fun times during the schooling days. I miss the lamest people in my class who will just make everyone of us laugh till we cry, the fan (yes, the one right above Leanne's seat!), the courage in us to make fun of a few teachers who taught us, and practically everything we did in and out of the classroom.

College has been alright so far, and i'm blessed with very friendly classmates. A few of us were in fact the odd ones when we first entered the class. What I meant by 'odd ones' was that we were the newbies in the class while most of them already knew each other back in May when they enrolled earlier for Malaysian Studies. But it was really nice of them to take the initiative to get to know us first, rather than us making the first move.

I have pretty interesting and noisy classmates and being in the same class as them just reminds me of my secondary schoolmates! Even our lecturers told us that we're dynamic and that made the class interesting. HAHA. But apparently, the other science classes are more of the studious kind so the lecturers kinda afraid that we might be lacking in that sense.





I miss the times when we needed to stay back in school for Photography Club meeting! It was funnn :))


0 Responses