.pictures :)
the 2 pics for P365 for today and yesterday! :D


us sitting on a bench coz we were quite tired after walking all around. haha.





at cynthia's house behind her huge wooden door. LOL


anyway, here're a few more pictures taken yesterday using peiwen's camera. i didn't use mine at that time coz i wasn't very in the mood to take out my camera and start taking pictures. hahaha.



peiwen, chiasing and i! this was taken before leanne reached school. haha




and this was after :D


peiwen and i!! :). i don't like the 'curtain' for my forehead LOL. i actually didnt want my fringe to be layered, but well, it's already done. so i'm waiting for it to grow longer so that i can trim it again :D




pn tan lan lan and us!



almost half of 5A (2009) with our lovely english teacher pn bachan! :)



us and the best class teacher we could ever ask for! :D



let me post a recap about how i felt before and after i get my result slip. of course i was nervous right before the very moment miss ong took her seat on the plastic chair [like what u see in the picture above] and started calling names. and my mum went right beside miss ong, and mentioned my name! so miss ong actually searched for my name and took out my result slip. i was the third person to get the result slip, after eric and another person. i dont remember what was my instant reaction, but i know the very first thing i did was to see if there's anything other than A's on the result slip. and after that was the sign beside the grades. i did not particularly look at the grade for a specific subject but instead looked at all the 10 subjects at the same time. it may sound quite impossible, but that happened. haha.

what can i say about my results? overall, i'm grateful enough to obtain such grades for all the subjects i took. but i've got to admit that there's a tinge of disappointment and surprise for a few of the subjects. i shall not mention which, but i did express my disappointment to a few people. anyhow, i'm contented because i'm not that type of student who works super hard like..attend many tuition classes [tuition classes were one of my most disliked thing though i enjoyed at the same time], willing to stay up till midnight to study or sacrifice my time in front of my computer just to study. i remember vividly that i was online everyday without fail during the exam period. haha anyway, i'm not referring to anyone in particular but generally from how i describe a very very studious/hardworking student.

in any case, congratulations to everyone, whether you obtained very good grades or average grades etc, because we all went through the same period of difficulties together and are still striving for the better! :D
0 Responses