.the brightened darkness
yes, i cropped the picture. haha. i think it looks better like that :P. oh, we were in the washroom by the way. HAHA

anyway, what's with my blog entry's title? haha. i've been doing things in darkness almost every night for the past few days. my room light got a little crazy over i dont know what, but it's just not easy for it to light up. and we bore with it for a couple of nights before my mum called a person to repair it. it's finally repaired today (minutes before i started typing this blog entry) and i'm currently typing this in my bright room! i no longer need to do things using a study lamp and my eyes will thank me for that. it was pretty tiring for my eyes to do things in dark, only with the assistance from a study lamp.

oh and nikki just reminded me that i havent changed my blog template! haha i totally forgot about it. it should be done in a week or so coz i've some quite important stuffs to be done first. so yeah, those will come first and my blog skin will come after that :)

0 Responses