.alert
i like this pictureee! we look naturally funny LOL. we are funny girls with happy brains! :D


another one. but i prefer the one above! :D



it was only recently that i realised i've been rotting and not doing anything much for close to 3 months since spm ended on 8 dec 09. and it's 6 march 2010 today. i wont say i went through meaningless days or wasted time during that 3 months, but i shall just say i havent done anything really useful besides pampering myself with rest, rest and rest. if i'm not mistaken, i haven't complained of boredom on my blog during these 3 months? or even if i did, it was probably once or twice i guess. i learned how to keep myself occupied everyday although i do complain to friends at times when i'm really out of ideas about what to do.



i dont know what alerted me, but i suddenly told my mum that she can finally register me for driving lessons. i think i told her that few days back and she said "you're finally willing to get your license". haha my dad has been bugging me about it since..i can't remember when. i was told umpteen times by many many people that i should've gotten my license after spm but i never wanted. i never wanted to drive. or i shall say i never thought that i'll dare to drive. but, i think a license is something i need to have if i don't want to rely on public transport. so yeah, it's time for me to learn, and be a little more independant than i am now :)

oh and spm result is gonna be released next thursday. i'm still not feeling it yet, but i believe the 'feel' will come soon. very very soon. but what i'm sure of is that i'm looking forward to meet the ex-form 5s again! :D
0 Responses