.of P365 and new member :D
had been quite busy for the past 2 days and so i didn't really have time to edit pictures for P365. here're 3 pictures including today's! :D


haha this is funny! nikki took another picture and it's the opposite of this, as in you can see her face and my back. LOL. i'm not too sure but i think she hasn't posted that yet :D



rewind rewind. this is the picture taken at the thai restaurant. the pics got jumbled up a little so this was actually taken before the picture above =p



:)



oh yeah. wanna know what was i busy doing for the past two days? we came back from seremban after lunch on sunday. then i cleared my clothes and everything else in my wardrobe. took everything out and threw unnecessary ones as well. after sis cleared hers, dad started dismantling our wardrobe coz the new wardrobe from ikea was expected to be delivered yesterday (yes, it's here now). and that's the 'new member' [of my room] i meant in the title :)

it took us quite some time to clear our things and to bring our wardrobe down. then dad left a note on the wardrobe and mentioned that anyone who wants it could just take it away coz he told us "this cupboard is still in a very good condition[although being used for 10 odd years] and it's considered valuable for those who couldn't afford it". so yeah, we arranged the frame and the drawers properly below my apartment's block and it was taken away in less than 2 hours after that :D.

found these in my drawer in the previous wardrobe! these are tickets/tags of few of the many events i've attended during my secondary school days! i remember i kept the ticket for the prefects' annual dinner we organised (Encanto Y Glitz was the special theme for the night) but it's nowhere to be seen in that drawer.




this was how part of my clothes slept on sunday night!




the empty space beside my study table hahaa. my room is actually quite spacious without a wardrobe but that wouldn't ever happen LOL. who can live without a wardrobe?!

the delivery time for our wardrobe ranges from 1-3pm. which means they'll arrive within those 2 hours but they reached our place extremely late. much later than expected. they arrived at 7pm! i was quite frustrated by then. i've been the one waiting since morning coz i was the only one at home. then my mum called them a few times to enquire the delayed delivery and they said the previous customer went home late and they had to assemble that particular customer's furnitures first and so they reachd late. and it took them slightly more than an hour to assemble ours. undeniably, they were fast in assembling the wardrobe.

i wiped the whole wardrobe after they left while sis mopped the floor. i had to change my bedsheet as well coz they put the clothes rails on our beds. then i kept my clothes in the new wardrobe and can finally rest! it was close to 10pm by then! i was really really tireddd. tired of waiting, tired of cleaning things, and tired of keeping my things. haha.



our new wardrobe!



the interior of it! the bigger part belongs to my sis as i only needed rails to hang my clothes but my dresses are hung at her place at the right corner. i have another cupboard with drawers beside my bed to keep my clothes while my sis doesnt so i willingly gave her the bigger part :D. next up, i'll need to get hangers with clips to hang my pile of shorts!


okay that's all for now. time to think of ideas for my new blog skin :D
0 Responses