firsts


A picture taken last saturday at Pyramid's Fong Lye :) The food there is good! Give it a try if you don't mind paying slightly more just for simple delicacies. The dishes there are really simple but they're delicious! :D

Back to my blog title..hmmm recently, I just realised that i'll be experiencing a few first times in 2011. One of it is the first time taking 2 external (major) exams in a year. I've never sat for more than one public exam in a year because it's not implemented in the Malaysia Education System that way. So yes, about the Cambridge AS and A2 Level this year. AS is coming soon, very very soon and i'm no where near half prepared for it. I'll start getting myself prepared SOON. As soon as i'm done with things i've been busy doing.

It will also be my first time taking Economics papers for major exams, since it's my first time taking up the subject anyway. The other first time is to sit for a public exam not set by the Malaysian government (or rather, Malaysians) . After so many years of studying, that's really the first time. Can you imagine how impactful is college to my life right now? Practically my firsts in 2011 are all exam/education-related and obviously they have something got to do with college as well.

I think I sounded quite stressed up? Not very, but I would say i'm starting to worry quite a bit. People always come up to me and ask me "why you don't look stressed?". And i'll start thinking.."why will I want/need to look stressed up?"..
0 Responses