Lost and Found ♥
It's finally 2011 and we've moved on to a new decade! Not sure if anyone realised, those of us who were born from 1992-1999 actually get to experience life in two different centuries and three decades before reaching 20 years old. Nah, it's nothing special but just a random thought I had in mind. Anyway, i'm still in the midst of typing another blog entry on a recap of my 2010. Wait till I gather my thoughts completely to present it properly before posting it up :D

Okay back to the title of my blog entry. I'm actually here to...promote/recommend a film titled Lost and Found 《小孩·狗》 (no, it's not an advertorial or whatsoever ahaha). This is a (chinese) film starring my dearest idol, Jesseca and 2 Taiwanese actors - Xiao Xiao Bin and James Wen Sheng Hao.

The story revolves around a man, a lady, a kid and a puppy. As for what is it really about and whether it's interesting or not, watch it yourself and have your say :) To me, it was a nice film and certain parts of the film were touching enough to make me tear. Those who know me well would know that it isn't easy to make me cry (except when i see something i'm afraid of, and no doubt, farewells).

Watching this film will occupy 1.5 hours of your life with some heartwarming, sweet and sad scenes. haha if any of you prefer to watch this in full screen than the embedded one below, please proceed to this link . And those who could reach me can borrow it from me too as I have a soft copy of the film with a better quality than the website's (because it was filmed in the 16:9 ratio but there's no option for widescreen viewing on the website) =p

Enjoy watching!


<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-sg&from=sp&fg=shareObject&vid=c0177326-6442-4cec-923a-fe4b2b698841" target="_new" title="Channel U Feature Film: Lost and Found">Video: Channel U Feature Film: Lost and Found</a>

Before I end this post, here're a few photos from this film :





My laptop's current wallpaper!






0 Responses