limeeleen's farewell.
The day came after a long long time. After a long time preparing and rehearsing. We had a small-scaled surprise farewell for Ee Leen last Sunday before she leaves to Australia after this coming CNY. I think the thing we worked on the most was the card we made for her! hahah we started doing that really long ago. So long that I couldn't remember the exact period of time the card has existed until now.

I don't remember if we actually planned to do something so complicated, but it just turned out to be pretty complicated. You really got to have had the card in your hands before in order to understand what am I saying. hahaha


bits and parts of the multi-sided and multi-pages card we made for her. It's all our hard work :D
(I stole almost all the photos of the card from sonya because I just realised that I don't have any photos of it except the cover LOL )



rehearsing at Andrew's house some time back...


At leen's house to prepare things after she left to Giant with her mum.


our autographs for her :D


More preparations..


limeeleen :D pointing at peiwen. eh no no..she was touching peiwen AHHAHA


The whole bunch of us who were there on that day

visit here for more photos :)
0 Responses