freedom ;)
Nothing beats the greatness of freedom, especially after a long marathon of homework, assignments, presentations, quizzes, tests and exams. I know these things will continue to come ceaselessly until we graduate so i shall say that this is a just short break for us to feel that education (A-Levels in particular) isn't that inhumane afterall.

As of now, we've got about a month more to enjoy ourselves and not face our books everyday like how we did for the past 6 months. So I got to start keeping myself occupied with whatever I've been wanting to do and do everything I could before that one month ends.

I finally went out for shopping again after such a long time. I haven't been to pyramid for a proper shopping session since I don't know how long ago, and I finally went with my sister yesterday. We had Japanese food coz I've been craving for that for a long long time!


Crab meat salad with sesame sauce :)


Unagi Pancake :D

We had some other things as well but those were finished before those 2 above arrived, so no pictures :P

We shopped and spent like there's no tomorrow but we got ourselves satisfied with whatever we bought. Okay wait, I shall just speak for myself hahaha. I'm so satisfied after shopping :D. Will be going to another place for another shopping session soon! :D :D

Anyway, sis treated me for dessert at Tony Roma's yesterday! It was a deal between the both of us :P


Chocolate Avalanche. I love this!!! :)


We finished everything including the 2 drinks we ordered :D

I spent almost the whole day at Inti today, working as a student helper during the open day just to kill off 7 hours from the total number of hours i'm supposed to work to 'repay' my scholarship. Walked around and stood for a few hours, and then sat down and chatted for the remaining hours. It wasn't too bad coz Megan was there so at least I had somebody to talk to :D



That was how I spent my first 2 days of holiday. More updates to come soon :D


Anyway, here's a song I've been listening to since quite sometime ago but I started to love it very much again recently. There's a difference in the title of this song and the one I have (that was titled Dreams) , but they're the same song. Try listening to it, you might fall in love with it too :)

0 Responses