another update :)
I've decided to spend some time blogging amidst the stressful week we're all going through. Semester exam is coming soon, really really soon - less than a week from now. But seriously, I haven't had the proper mood to study. It just doesn't feel right, and I don't really feel that i'm revising. Oh well, I don't know which part in me went wrong, but I just don't feel the same as how I felt last time when I revised for my secondary school exams. I'm praying and trying hard to get over the exams smoothly. Just 3 days, 12 papers, and i'll be done with this semester.

Putting the exams thingy aside, everything else was good. My life was as normal as one could ever imagine, the typical life of an A-levels student. I seriously miss that 7 months long holiday I had after SPM ended. It was so much of...not to say fun, but I had a very very relaxing life back then. Some may find that I wasted 7 months, but I definitely don't feel the same. It was really good to take a long break.

I've been missing out lots of photos for P365 too ! We've came so far and it's going to end very soon. We shall see what will we be doing for the last batch of photos before this project ends :D

Meanwhile, here're the backdated photos :)









During last year's interschool-prefect dinner! :D



Nikki!!! this was one of the funny photos I told you that day :P




i like both the pictures :D






I love this !
0 Responses