.
i always can't think of titles for my blog posts. hahaa so this post should just remain as a full-stop as well :D

my 'holiday' finally started yesterday! haha it was a self-declared holiday. i have it today as well. the last day of holiday will be next monday. hahaa we've no school on this coming friday and next monday due to Deepavali celebration.

anyway, guess what did i do yesterday besides coming online, watching tv and studying in between. hahaha. i spent my whole evening making puddings! haha my fav mango pudding. :D it was my first time making something edible all by myself. and i finally know how to switch on the gas stove to heat up stuffs. LOL. yes, i did not know how to use the stove earlier on =p. anyway, the pudding didn't turn out to be very successful but still edible =)

isn't it cute?! hahaa this is the small pudding. there're big ones too but it was harder to capture smiley face on the big puddings. it was also difficult to get the correct angle to capture the smiley face nicely on the small puddings. lol. and pardon me for the dislocation of the pudding on the plate. haha it was stuck there after i removed it from the mould. =D

0 Responses