.
i skipped school today! hahahaa do i sound very proud that i actually skipped school? lol it's like a pleasure to wake up in the morning, realising that the sky is already so bright and i'm still laying on my bed and not sitting in the classroom. okay, let's see how did i spend my whole day at home.

i woke up at like..8am i think? i remember setting 3 different timing for my handphone alarm - 9.00am, 9.30am and 10am. but i woke up earlier than i've expected. if i'm not mistaken, i was like dreaming and i suddenly woke up after that. probably i fell in my dream or something! HAHAHA i'm so lame. lol but it's possible anyway!

so..i washed up and had my breakfast while watching a show that my mum recorded for me yesterday night as i was having tuition. i went online as well while watching the show. and i was like online till 11 something and my eyes felt quite tired. so i started disturbing my sis who was studying in the living room. after a while, i suddenly asked her if she wants to make salad so that we can have it for tea break or whatsoever. and she said yeah. so, we started searching for the ingredients in the refrigerator and texted my mum to buy whatever we needed but not found at home.

so we cut those ingredients that we have at home and waited for mum to come home..and this is the outcome after everything is done! :D


lettuce + eggs + carrots + purple cabbage + prawns + salad dressing = yummy salad!

hahahaha does it look healthy? lol i think it does. but it's actually not very healthy anyway. the salad dressing was the cause of it. but it wouldn't taste that good without the salad dressing anyway! =p


and in the evening, i went for jogging with sis. i think we spent only like 15-20 minutes jogging. why? because both my legs were itchy like crazy after jogging for about 10 minutes! lol my sis claims that my blood just started to circulate and that's why my legs were itchy. i sense the sarcasm in her words. hahaa she was indirectly trying to say that i don't have enough exercise and so my blood doesnt circulate! but..hahaha i've got to agree with her anyway. i'm lack of exercise. lol. it's just me. the lazy me =p
0 Responses