Cynthia and KC's birthday :)
Hello people! I haven't been very busy nor very free, and I know that doesn't explain the lack of updates on my blog! I probably just lost touch in blogging...yeah, just probably :)

Anyway, we celebrated Cynthia and Kar Chun's birthday together last weekend, and it was pretty fun! Let me start it off with the preparations done before the celebration..



We met up at one of our usual places - Starbucks at Taipan, to do 2 different (and very special) cards for those 2 very dear friends of ours :)



Nikki and I ! :)



and the rest of them :)



then, at McD to complete and touch-up their cards. This was the fish card we did for Cynthia! So cute righttt :D


the multi-name card for KC. hahaha but I think we shall just take it as a grenade card coz it's so much more proper that way =p


At Old Town Signature for the mini surprise for Cynthia and KC! KC was gonna be late so we surprised Cyn first :)

I told her that the rest weren't there yet, and that I was alone, so I waited for her outside (while the rest of them were actually preparing upstairs) =p And once she reached, they called her name and started singing! And and and, Cynthia actually thought I wasn't aware that they were upstairs and later, she went on telling me that she wanted to ask "eh Kar Yan you blind already is it? all of them are upstairs la!" LOL.


thenn I walked up with her and we sang for her again! That was the official one :D



And then there was a mini surprise for KC too! He came late so we surprised him late, but all thanks to him, the mini surprise wasn't very successful because he went to the washroom when we were ready to surprise him! But it's okay, he's the birthday boy and we shan't blame him for anything :D




there were 1 big and 8 small candles and that's the way we arranged them. It was Sonya's brilliant idea! so cute right? :D


The birthday boy took too long in the washroom and the candles burnt the sides of the cake by the time we finish singing! hahaha




While waiting for KC to put on the new shirts we bought for him :D



[stole this photo from Leanne =p ]

0 Responses