of pictures and my stupidity.
Here're a few pictures taken last week when we went to visit mr suben at his new tuition centre and during hari kecemerlangan. Grabbed the pictures from cynthia's blog and leanne's web album :D


cynthia, sonya, mr suben, myself, leanne and eric! :D



us again. i dont remember why we took another picture. hahaha



sonya and i! :)



eeleen, pw, chiasing, leanne, sonya and i. i look quite short coz i was the only one who didn't wear high heels if i'm not mistaken. hahaha

okay and now, back to P365!

us, somewhere in front of redbox's counter.



hahaha i didnt zoom in on purpose! i dont remember what picture i took right before that that i needed to zoom in. lol.



i love this picture quite a lot! i didn't edit it coz it looks quite nice like that :D


haha anyway, i did one of the dumbest thing a person would ever do (without realising myself doing that) ! for the past few weeks, i always thought something went wrong with my windows live messenger that i couldn't see the emoticons whenever i type. if i'm not mistaken, i asked 2-3 friends if they could see the emoticon whenever i type and they said they can. so i really thought my msn was the problematic one! then i've no idea what struck my mind that made me suddenly thought of checking my msn's settings today morning and i found out that i actually disabled the emoticons! HAHAHA that's so stupid of me but i don't even remember doing that! weird huh? dont ask me why, coz i dont know what happened too! hahaha
0 Responses