.
yesterday, nikki just made me realise a problem with the current html template i'm using. she happens to face the same problem too. and that makes me so feel like changing to the new xml template as soon as possible. but on second thought, i tend to not insert a title for my blog posts and most of my posts are titled as . [fullstop]. and so the archives for my blog will look quite weird, unless i make the effort to rename the title for all the untitled blog posts. howww? =(

well, let me think about it and decide later on. haha by the way, if i'm not mistaken, i did post one of our NIE posters up here last time. and here's another one. it's a rather simple one but i think the slogan of this poster means very much. it explains everything we wanted to deliver while doing the poster. oh and we actually got some ideas for the slogan from pn hazrimah i think. she was very supportive of us for the project and we're all grateful for her guidance :)




i love the effect! LOL. i think i was covering my face (or particularly my nose) from the surrounding cigarette smoke hahaha.
0 Responses