.
my fingers are feeling an itching impulse to type in my lovely blog so badly. so i can't help it but to oblige my fingers' wanting.

i had another 3 days of exams this week, and this makes up to another 5 papers done for the week. we had modern maths, moral and add maths on mon, tues and wed respectively and the papers were fine. it actually depends on how each individual see it as. but well, if u see a smile lit on a person's face, it'll most likely indicate that the paper didnt 'kill' him/her. HAHA.

putting that aside, i've only another 3 days of exam! haha yes, only. but they're 3 long days with 9 science papers to be answered. and not to forget, that 3 long days are seperated and i've got to wait for like 13 days just for those 3 days to come. sounds quite confusing huh? nevermind, all that you and i need to know is that my exam is gonna end on the 8th of dec. i'm really looking forward to that day and that very moment the clock strikes 3.30pm.

okay, my fingers have felt the satisfaction after typing quite a bit and this indicates that i shall stop typing already haha. there shall not be anymore updates for the next few days, not until the 8th of dec. HAHA. i know i've been saying that for like..twice? oh no, this should be the third time. haha and i'll make sure that it's for real :)

p/s : noticed that my blog is getting more colourful lately? it'll be undergoing a transformation soon, once i'm done creating my own blog skin. meanwhile, bear with my colourful blog posts and feel happy at the same time.
colours do make one feel happier :)
0 Responses