.tagged by Michelle (Too).
hrmm..25 facts about myself? lol. i shall try. at times, i really wonder if i know myself that well..we shall see..=D

1. My full name is Hor Kar Yan.
2. I was born on 29th of Sept 1992.
3. I was born 17 days late. xD
4. I have a sister.
5. I have about 50 toys (or more? i'm too lazy to count now. xD) on my bed (plus my sis' bed. our beds are some sort of..erm..attached? )
6. I have small eyes.
7. I love shopping~! lol which girl doesnt? xD
8. I don't like reading books. but well, academic-related books are unavoidable. =.=
9. I love music.
10. But I can't sing.
11. I love strawberries! be it as a type of fruit or an ice cream flavour. =D
12. I sleep with several bottles of lotions on my bed.
13. I wear spectacles. (something that not everyone knows. ;) )
14. I don't like carrying bags.
15. I adore Jesseca Liu (biggest craze now), Flora Chan, and Gan Wan Chean.
16. I'm a soon-to-be SPM candidate.
17. I'm a Leo.
18. I can feel happy easily but could be angered easily also.
19. At times, i do say things without realising how wrong can i be. [note : i assert, AT TIMES ]
20. I'm not a study freak. you'll only see me reading books when exams are approaching.
21. I get frustrated easily, even for petty things. cant think of any examples now.
22. I come online everyday, unless i'm out for vacation or i'm unwell.
23. I love my family and friends. =)
24. I love blogging, but at times i'm just toooooo lazy.
25. I'm doing this tag now. xD.

i'm supposed to tag 25 people..but oh well, i dont think i have that many ppl to tag. so i'll tag a few, and whoever who reads my blog and feel like doing this tag, please do. =)

- Nikki
- Sis (Kar Lai)
- Kenneth
- Eugene Yeo
- Leanne
- Denise
- Yu Liang
- Janyssa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

let me tell u guys something that made me quite happy! haha. i passed my Leo Proficiency Interview! =D. haha nothing to be really proud of, but to me, it's some sort of achievement for all the times i got so nervous because of the interview..

btw, i've decided not to blog abt the interschool prefects' dinner. or maybe sometime in future? haha. but if u guys wanna knw roughly what happened on tht day, go read nikki's blog. =)
0 Responses