.
i filled my weekends entirely with outings..haha..i'm literally back home at night.

went to sch yday for pandu puteri and leo..nothing much abt it..just that i was so tired, for i dont know why. just, tired. left school before leo ended..went home, bathed and went to pyramid.

out of my expectations, i bought nothing yday. lol. wasn't really in mood to shop..but i did spend, on food. haha. i ate alot, drank alot. and got alot fatter? xD. dad came and fetched us at 4 sth, went back home fetched mum to go sban. reached sban at 6 sth i guess? and filled the rest of my time yday night in front of the computer. hahaha.

and today, i woke up at 9 something. woken up by my aunt's handphone alarm. or else, i would be sleeping till i dont know what time..then sis came to me and asked me if i wna go to Jusco (its practically the only place for us to hang out). thinking of how boring will it be if i were to stay at home, i told her ok. so i washed up and went out with sis and uncle. had my breakfast over there as well.

we went back before lunch. and not very long after that, dee came over to my grandma's hse and asked me out for a movie. so yeah, i went to jusco, again. i hesitated to watch horror movie at first, but horror movies were the only options. unlike tgv in pyramid, the one jusco sban2 does not offer alot of movies. so we watch 'My Bloody Valentine'. lol. not sure if any of you watched it. but all i can say is, i wouldnt recommend. afterall, horror movies are not my type. lol. i covered my eyes for more than half of the screentime. but still, it was quite scary..the blood..the way he killed..the hackings..the horrifying screams..it's just the way they killed that scared me off..oh and the blood.. it actually spoiled the impressions/feelings of ppl on Valentine's Day. -.-. and another thing is, it didnt have a proper ending! it just ended abruptly. so i've decided, no more horror movies in future!
0 Responses