.the first of the third.
hahahhaa hiii! my new blog is finally up! is it nicer than the old blog that i have last time? i meant by the blogdrive one...

why did i choose to use blogspot? haha the reason is simple. coz i can export every single content of this blog if i want to change to another blog. lol so yeah, blogdrive isn't so useful after all..

wont be blogging much for these few days i guess. i'll probably blog more about i dont know what after exams. lol its not that i'm busy studying, but there's actually nothing to blog about my daily life for the past few days and the next few days. why? coz those are exam days! xD.

exams have been going on well..but i did not do that well i guess..nevermind, there's always other exams for me to do better (hopefully).

haha thts all fr now...will be posting up pictures that i was supposed to post up few days or weeks ago soon..probably after exams or during this coming weekend..=)

oh by the way, why is my title 'the first of the third'? haha. coz this is my first post in my third blog! lol. i know its lame. but well, i couldn't think of any other titles at the moment! so yeah, this title is alright. =D

and and! i just realised something. hahaha. my blog's layout actually looks better when we view it with wide computer screens. or else, it would stick to the right corner of the normal squarish comp screen. xD
0 Responses